Monday, April 7, 2008

Sugar Solutions at The Boston Athletic Club

This Thursday marks my first Sugar Solutions Workshop at The Boston Athletic Club in South Boston. I invite everyone to attend; you do not have to be a member! Members should sign up at the Front Desk, non-members should sign up by emailing me at kathleen@kmoriarty.com

If you're hooked on sweets and would like to find ways to manage your cravings, without deprivation, I urge you to register for my FREE workshop. If you'd like to know what sugar does to our bodies and how to identify it on food labels and learn about sweet and natural alternatives, please register today!

The Boston Athletic Club is located at 653 Summer Street in South Boston. They have their own parking lot adjacent to the facility, which is free. The club is also accessible by multiple bus lines. It is approximately a 15-minute walk from the Broadway T and Andrew Square T stops on the Red Line. The workshop starts at 6:00 PM on Thursday, April 10th. For driving directions, you can visit BAC's website. For walking directions or for train and bus information, visit www.HopStop.com or www.MBTA.com

CLICK HERE for the Boston Athletic Club website

CLICK HERE for the Events page on my website, for other upcoming workshops

CLICK HERE to register for my 6-week Nutrition Made Simple class

I hope to see you on Thursday, April 10th at 6:00 PM!

No comments: