Friday, August 3, 2007

Upcoming Workshops

I've recently added two workshops to my website www.kmoriarty.com:

Monday, August 20, 2007 5:15 PM
“Sugar Blues” Workshop at Healthworks, 920 Commonwealth Ave on the Boston/Brookline line
www.healthworksfitness.com/index.php

Wednesday, October 3, 2007 6:30 PM
“Sugar Blues” Workshop with the Boston Jaycees, 75 State Street in Downtown Boston

Check my website for any changes or additions. Hopefully I will be adding more workshops very soon. If you'd like me to facilitate a nutrition/health workshop at your company or organization, please contact me at kathleen@kmoriarty.com These 1-hour programs are fun, interactive and very informative!

Not a subscriber to my monthly newsletter yet? You can sign up here:




Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for my Email Newsletter
















No comments: